Area Manager - London Cookshops
Join a growing and progressive independent chain of cookshops and cook schools and help us continue developing. This would be a great first time Area Manager role for someone with retail experience, sales skills and high standards. Oh, and loves cooking and baking! You'll spend a week or two in each London store as a senior part of the team, helping them improve and sharing best practice from other stores before moving on to the next. Our small and friendly store teams love cooking, have high standards and are a joy to work with.
- Helping our store teams to inspire and give advice to our customers on all things cookware & cooking related
- Drive store standards higher, from sales to displays
- Helping the stores achieve their sales targets
- Driven, organised and meticulous
- Excellent communication skills
- An interest in cooking
- Retail experience preferred
- Long term career with progressive company
- Pension and bonus scheme
- 28 days holiday
- A fair and flexible environment
- Full support and training
Season is an independent chain of four independent quality cookware stores and cook schools. We are passionate about food and wonderful things that make cooking great food at home a joy. We work as a team to deliver something truly special, drive standards ever-higher and provide exceptional service to our customers.
If a job with us as a cookshop Area Manager in London sounds like you, drop us a line with your CV and tell us why you're interested and any particular days you’d prefer off (you'll be with us 5 out of the 7).
Job Type: Full-time