- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
What data do we collect?
Season collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Season with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards, via email or a sign up form.
- Use or view our website via your browser's
How will we use your data?
Season collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order, manage your
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might
If you agree, Season will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
When Season processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Season securely stores your data using SSL cryptographic protocols.
Season would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Season from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, simply click ‘remove from mailing list’ on the mailer or email ‘remove from mailing list’ with your first and last name to email@example.com
What are your data protection rights?
Season would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access - You have the right to request Season for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification - You have the right to request that Season correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Season to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure - You have the right to request that Season erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that Season restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to Season’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability - You have the right to request that Season transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us at: 020 7794 4055
Or write to us: Season, 166 West End Lane, London, NW6 1SD
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality - Season uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are
- Advertising - Season uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Season sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you
visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website .
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
We use Facebook Pixel on our website. Facebook Pixel is a tracking code which allows us to track and monitor the success of advertisements we use on Facebook and to improve the effectiveness of those advertisements by recording information such as the device you used to access our website and the actions you took on our website using cookies. We may also use Facebook Pixel to create retargeting advertisements and custom audiences for our advertisements on Facebook and on our website.
To opt-out from Facebook advertising please see https://www.facebook.com/ads/preferences
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us: 020 7794 4055
Or write to us at: Season, 166 West End Lane, London, NW6 1SD