West Hampstead Cookshop Customer Advisor - Full Time
We're looking for friendly Customer Advisors who loves to cook and/or bake. You'll be a key part of our team, inspiring and helping our customers get more from cooking and dining at home.
We offer a career in which you can grow and develop (all of our Store Managers were promoted from within) in a friendly & positive environment. Our customers come to us for excellence, and we believe everyone is capable of great things, with the right support and encouragement.
- Inspiring and giving advice to our customers on all things cookware & cooking related
- Helping to drive the standards of the store, including displays
- Assisting with cooking classes (optional)
- Excellent communication skills
- An interest in cooking
- Drive and a passion for high standards
- Long term career with progressive company
- Pension and bonus scheme
- 28 days holiday
- A fair and flexible environment
- Full support and training
Season West Hampstead is a branch of four independent quality cookware stores and cook schools. We are passionate about food and wonderful things that make cooking great food at home a joy. We work as a team to deliver something truly special, drive standards ever-higher and provide exceptional service to our customers.
If a job with us as a Customer Adviser in West Hampstead NW6 sounds like you, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and tell us why you're interested and any particular days you’d prefer off (you'll be with us 5 out of 7). Unfortunately, we cannot respond to every applicant, but we will be in touch if we believe it's a good match.