Islington Cookshop & Cook School Store Manager
We're looking for a Store Manager for our new Islington store who loves to cook. You'll lead a small team to inspire and help our customers get more from cooking and dining at home.
We offer a career in which you can grow and develop in friendly & positive environment. Our customers come to us for excellence, and we believe everyone is capable of great things, with the right support and encouragement.
- Leading your team to inspire and give advice to our customers on all things cookware & cooking related
- Drive store standards, including displays
- Oversee the Cook School Manager
- Driven, organised and meticulous
- Excellent communication skills
- An interest in cooking
- Retail experience preferred
- Long term career with a progressive company
- Pension and bonus scheme
- 28 days holiday
- A fair and flexible environment
- Full support and training
Season Islington opened at the beginning of November 2021 and it's the latest of four independent quality cookware stores and cook schools. We are passionate about food and wonderful things that make cooking great food at home a joy. We work as a team to deliver something truly special, drive standards ever-higher and provide exceptional service to our customers.
If a job with us as a cookshop Store Manager in Islington N1 sounds like you, send us an email with your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you're interested and any particular days you’d prefer off (you'll be with us 5 out of the 7). Unfortunately, we cannot respond to every applicant, but we will be in touch if we believe it's a good match.