In this hands-on class, you will learn how to make dosa, a Southern Indian crispy pancake made from fermented batter.
Dosas are traditionally served with a potato filling, sambar and colourful vibrant chutneys.
- Dosas - Rice and lentils pancake
- Aloo Masala - Potato filling
- Sambar - Lentils Dhal
- Three types of chutneys - red (tomatoes), green (coriander-mint) and white (coconut)
You will learn :
- How to ferment the batter and the right consistency for the perfect Dosa.
- Make the ideal accompaniments
- Show you how to use any leftover batter to make another dish (Idli)
This class is suitable for Vegetarians but can be Vegan - let us know your dietary requirements in advance.
Age restrictions : 18+
*Cancellation policy: if we receive more than 1 week notice, you can change your class to another or cancel and receive a full refund.
No refunds are possible for less than 1 week notice.*
Ignore the Delivery and Returns tabs please!
With a lifelong passion for cooking and good food and a huge diversity of influences, Danielle moved to teaching cooking 15 years ago, teaching both privately, at prestigious cookery schools and community centres in and around London.